Hey BATTER BATTER swing BATTER BATTER!
Thank you all for participating in this sales drive. We know this year was much much shorter than last year. Unfortunately it is out of our control. We only hope next year we will be given more time by council and our popcorn vendor.
Please stay tuned in for instructions on picking up your orders on NOVEMBER 5th. We will announce via this page and email. For those whom ordered enough to get an incentive prize, they will arrive after our popcorn arrives.
Popcorn Sales are vital in that it brings in immediate revenue for the pack for our start of the year events. ALSO, it is vital for scouts in that it has the potential to pay off your dues.
Sales incentives are as follows:
$500+ in sales = NO DUES
$250 in sales = 1/2 dues
less than $250 = full $100 dues owed to pack
leaders and pack staff $100 = paid recharter fee if no sales for lead and staff they owe recharter fee of $23
If you sell one item your scout will earn the popcorn patch. The fundraiser itself has incentive items as well.
The more you sell the more programs we can offer your youth!!!!!
Thank you in advance for being AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Queue up the "take me out to the ball game" song.
- Pitcher's Report April 6: District Popcorn Kernel Meeting
- Spring Training May 21 and 22 - Three different Michael Beck Sales Trainings to choose from
- Batting Practice August 2 - 13 - Six different Unit Popcorn Kernel Trainings to choose from
- Encore Presentation August 18 - Michael Beck Sales Training
- Pre-Season Exhibition August 26 - Show & Sell orders due online
- Home Opener August 31 - Council - wide Kick-off and popcorn sales begin
- Batter Up September 9 - 11 Popcorn Blitz Weekend #1
- Exhibition September 17 Show & Sell Pick-up
- Batter Up September 30 - October 2 Popcorn Blitz Weekend #2
- Regular Season ends October 14 - Popcorn orders due online and Show & Sell payments due
- All Stars October 20 - Deadline to submit top selling Scouts ($1000 and above)
- Post-Season Division Series November 5 Popcorn Pick-up
- Bring the Closer In November 18 Popcorn payments due for full commission rate
The Product Lineup
Be sure to check out our new line of products from our new popcorn partner, CAMP MASTERS Popcorn. With 14 different products to choose from, we are sure there will be something for you! View the selections (including how many per case) for Show & Sell here and the Take Order here. For a full color visual, with description and prices, click here.
Scouts who participate in the sale have many opportunities to earn prizes!
Visit our PRIZE PAGE!
The Trail's End Scholarship program is funded by Trail's End for Trail's End popcorn sales only. Your Scouts WILL STILL MAINTAIN their scholarship account but we cannot add sales from the CAMP MASTERS popcorn sale to that scholarship fund. If your Scout has any online sales through his Trail's End online account throughout the sale, you can submit those totals to increase his scholarship fund. You can find out current information about your Scout's scholarship fund, including forms for submission and payouts, by going here.
Scholarship Mitigation through CAMP MASTERS:
A list of all Circle Ten Council Scouts, who are currently enrolled in the Trail's End Scholarship program, has been provided to CAMP MASTERS. For these Scholarship Scouts, they will automatically qualify for the CAMP MASTERS High Achiever program, regardless of the amount of their sales. These Scouts can choose to receive American Express Gift Cheques in the amount of 6% of total CAMP MASTERS sales. There is NO MINIMUM amount of sales required for the current Scholarship Scouts. These Scouts can continue every year to choose the gift cheques.
If a Scholarship Scout's sales qualify for a High Achiever level, AND the Scout chooses a prize instead of the gift cheques, then he will forfeit the ability to choose the gift cheques for 6% of his sales in future years. He would then participate as part of the regular program. He would have to meet the minimum sales level for High Achiever and if he chose gift cheques, he would only receive 5%.
Your popcorn team will work very closely with those Scouts and their families to submit the proper paperwork based on their decisions.
An informational page from CAMP MASTERS, that explains this program, can be found here. If you have questions, please let us know!